- Big Bad Guitars features 100% copyright free loops.
- Big Bad Guitars presents 925 files (1,3 Gb Wav) for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops and ACIDized Wav. Each part is presented as a mono, single guitar part, and an accompanying stereo loop with each part panned hard left and right.
- Big Bad Guitars is organized into "mini-song" suites. Each suite contains clearly labeled song parts, riffs, string "scrapes" and sustained chords for endings and breaks.
- The collection features 130+ "remix" style guitar loops that feature filtered, “stuttered” and effected sounds designed to take each suite to the next level.
- Any of the REX-based loops (used in Stylus RMX and Reason) can be used at tempos as slow as 70 BPM.
- Big Bad Guitars presents a "Toolbox" section of straight-ahead 8th and 16th note palm-muted power chord loops, designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Using Big Bad Guitars within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX's included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- All loops are in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
This Multi Format Library does not include any software to play the sounds on your computer. Moving your mouse over * Multi Format Library in the product header will highlight all the included formats. Any compatible software is required to load and play the sounds of this library.