Big Bad Bass Guitar supplies companion lines for every suite in Nine Volt Audio’s Big Bad Guitars and Big Bad Guitars Direct and goes beyond with parts for 14 other tracks. Heavy hooks with tunings as low as Drop-C, parts played with a pick and fingerstyle, and a huge selection of “toolbox” bass patterns, muted strums and slides are all designed to get tracks from here-to-there with realism and ease.
All parts were recorded on a Fender Precision Bass using an amp tone that was chosen to work right out-of-the-box, while still allowing for tonal customization. And forget the constraints of tempo: as part of the BPM Flex Series, Big Bad Bass Guitar allows every REX-based loop to be used at virtually any tempo with no artificial stretching or audio artifacts. This allows for seamless mixing-and-matching of parts across the entire collection.
So if you already own Big Bad Guitars, need some low-end inspiration or simply have a track that needs an injection of deep attitude, Big Bad Bass Guitar is ready to set the foundation.
- Big Bad Bass Guitar present 598 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops, ACIDized Wav and Reason ReFill.
- Big Bad Bass Guitar is organized into 30 song suites covering a tempo rang of 80-152 BPM. Each suite contains clearly labeled song parts, riffs, slides, and sustained notes for endings and breaks.
- Any of the REX based loops can be used at a wide range of tempos with no artificial stretching or audio artifacts.
- Big Bad Bass Guitar presents a “toolbox” section of straight-ahead 8th and 16th note patterns designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone of a track.
- Using Big Bad Bass Guitar within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E. Converter. No additional organization is needed.
- All loops are mono in 24-bit/44.1 kHz resolution.
This Multi Format Library does not include any software to play the sounds on your computer. Moving your mouse over * Multi Format Library in the product header will highlight all the included formats. Any compatible software is required to load and play the sounds of this library.