The big Vienna Instruments Collections are the most powerful sample-based orchestral virtual instruments ever created. The collections, organized in the categories of Strings, Winds, Percussion & Keyboards, and Voices, offer the most complete playing techniques and articulations of all instruments, enabling you to create sonic results of the highest caliber and utmost authenticity. You can purchase them as VSL Instruments Bundles for a reduced bundle price.
Beside the Standard collections we offer Extended collections for almost all Instruments Collections. Based on the Standard libraries they include additional instruments and articulations. Standard library plus Extended library result in the Full library.
Vienna Instruments give you a wealth of possibilities for upgrades and expansions. Each registered Single Instrument Download or Special Edition Instrument can give you a credit toward the big Vienna Instruments collection that contains the corresponding instrument. In the shopping cart we will check for a possible discount which will be substracted if available. The licenses of discounted products will be delivered within a working day latest.
Dimension Brass - Instrument Collection VI24
Multi-Dimensional Virtual Instrument
4 Brass Ensembles – 16 Instruments
Explore New Dimensions in Brass Performances!
Vienna Dimension Brass gives an entirely new meaning to the term multi-samples! These instruments have been recorded in a very unique way at Vienna’s famed Silent Stage. While every note was played by a well-rehearsed ensemble of four brass players, each instrument was recorded separately, which allows you to access each voice individually. Still, they sound like an ensemble and not like four soloists, whether playing in unison, divisi, or even in four-part harmonies.
You can run Vienna Dimension Brass with the free Vienna Instruments player that is included in the box. To make the most of these unique multi-dimensional samples, we recommend using Vienna’s new sample player, Vienna Instruments PRO. Its tailor-made Humanize Presets let you easily control the performance accuracy of your virtual musicians at the single touch of a fader. With Vienna Dimension Brass, creating lively music with stunning authenticity is literally a breeze!
Check out the online Video Tutorial at www.vsl.co.at!
• Freely adjustable ensemble sizes for each section – 4 solo instruments, or groups of 2, 3, or 4 players.
• Human Performance Control compliant when used with Vienna Instruments PRO player. Individual instruments of each section can be Humanized separately and in real-time, from subtle tuning and timing variations to heavy cluster effects.
• Auto-Divisi – Split voices between players automatically in Vienna Instruments PRO.
• Single notes: Staccato, portato, sustains, blared sustains, crescendo/diminuendo in various lengths (1.5 - 4 sec), fortepiano, sforzato, sforzatissimo
• Fast repetitions from 140 - 200 bpm
• Flutter tongue
• Repetition Performances: Legato, portato, staccato
• Legato Performances
• Trill Performances
• 4 velocity layers for almost all articulations (including Legato and Trill Performances)
Library size on HD: 19GB
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to the library size
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Optimum performance in combination with Vienna Instruments PRO
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.
Published on July/August issue of Italian magazine Computer Music Studio
C’era bisogna di Dimension Brass? La risposta è assolutamente sì! La ragione è semplice: Dimension Brass non è una libreria comune. Se viene accoppiata al player nella versione Pro, essa diviene uno strumento raffinatissimo per la creazioni di parti di ottoni credibili. La qualità intrinseca dei campioni, come da tradizione VSL, è di primo ordine e l’integrazione con il player è perfettamente riuscita. Dimension Brass è uno strumento riuscito che però richiede applicazione e dedizione per dare buoni frutti.