Vienna Instruments Bundles are various combinations of Vienna Instruments Collections, organized in the categories of Strings, Winds, Percussion, Keyboards and Voices. The Bundle prices are reduced drastically compared to the single Collections.
Beside the Standard Bundles we offer the corresponding Extended Bundles. Based on the Standard libraries they include additional instruments and articulations. Standard library plus Extended library result in the Full library.
Save up to 30% on this bundle!
The dream of the SYMPHONIC CUBE has come alive. This collection of ten Virtual Instruments (VIENNA INSTRUMENTS) has been specially designed by the Vienna Symphonic Library to orchestrate vast numbers of samples with an elegance and simplicity never seen in the history of orchestral music production. By simultaneously managing their own in-house sample development and software development, they have created a unique marriage of processes, inexorably linking samples and performance algorithms for stunning ease-of-use and authenticity. For the first time hundreds of inspiring articulations can be combined in one Preset and on a single MIDI track. Vienna’s proprietary Performance Detection analyzes intervals, repeated notes, patterns, and even speed in real-time and automatically summons the appropriate articulation or nuance. If you never imagined a Virtual Instrument could read your mind, think again. Never before has composing been so natural, fast, and so much fun.
• Over 800,000 samples and over 550 GB of sample data in 44.1kHz/24bit
• Comprehensive upgrade paths for Vienna Symphonic Library customers
• Prepared for future MIR integration, Vienna’s proprietary Multi Impulse Response Mixing and Reverberation Engine
• Online Video-Tutorials
• VST (Windows XP) and AU (Mac OS X) formats, plug-in and stand-alone
• Extended Libraries for flexible expansion of your instruments and articulations
1 SYMPHONIC CUBE – 10 VIENNA INSTRUMENTS
VI01 Solo Strings I
Solo double bass
VI02 Chamber Strings I
Double bass ensemble
VI03 Orchestral Strings I
VI04 Orchestral Strings II
Double bass ensemble
VI06 Woodwinds I
Oboe (French style)
VI07 Woodwinds II
Oboe (Viennese style)
English horn 1
English horn 2
Small clarinet in Eb
VI08 Brass I
VI09 Brass II
Horn ensemble/Epic Horns
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.
Q: How can I setup a Matrix-Template in the Vienna Instruments Player?
A: Please check this useful tutorial at www.soniccontrol.tv