Short time only, ending May 31!
Prices shown are reduced already.
is a multi-microphone drum sampler designed for musicians and producers in need of a compact, affordable, easy to handle plug-in without compromising sound quality or control.
The visualized drums in the interface combines auditioning of sounds and drumkit construction. The extensive drag and drop midi-library (featuring 6000+ midifiles) enables users to create a great drumtrack in just a few clicks. For more advanced handling, users can control microphone bleeding and levels between drums using the internal mixer. The mixer also allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug-in, and thanks to the second generation Toontrack Percussive Compression (TPC), system requirements are kept to a minimum.
The drums for dfh EZD were recorded, produced and played with the best in the business. From our pro SUPERIOR line we’ve adopted the humanizing features that are instrumental in making our drum samplers the pinnacle in digital drum production.
With dfh EZdrummer, Toontrack have stepped into the next generation of acoustic drum-samplers.
You’re welcome to follow!
dfh EZdrummer facts and features:
• 7500 sound files at 16-bit / 44.1kHz equivalent to 5Gb of uncompressed wav files.
• Same extensive layer depth on all drums and cymbals as in EZdrummers big brother - dfh SUPERIOR.
• dfh EZD ranges from entry level usability to pro handling
• Features multiple microphone control
• TPC II reduces system requirements to a minimum
• Operates in General MIDI
• Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug in
• Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
• Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction
• Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by worldclass drummers and producers
• Instant access to thousands of drum patterns with prelistening, quick browsing and drag’n’drop functionality.
• The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling
• Velocity sweep allows instant changes to Midi data, extending groove context relevance.
• Possibilities for the user to add their own midi files to the library.
New in EZdrummer 1.1.0 (free downloadable update for registered users):
• User mixer presets containing pan, volume and bleed settings can now be saved
• Half/double tempo switch allows to preview grooves as half time/double time variants
• The position in the groove is now indicated by a blue pointer under the text in the display
• New graphics and scrollbar for MIDI browser allowing unlimited levels to be accessed
• Velocity sweep controls can now be set at 255 different values (doubling resolution)
18”x22” GMS Bassdrum with felt and plastic beater, 14”x22“ GMS Bassdrum doublehead, 14”x22” GMS Bassdrum with felt and plastic beater
Rogers Wood 4,5“x14”, Slingerland 70´s 6,5“x14” and GMS Picollo 13”
12" GMS, 14" GMS
14" GMS, 16" GMS
16" GMS, 18" GMS
14" Zildjian HHX Manhattan,
16" Zildjian Crash Hats
Cymbal 1st position
19" Sabian AA Medium Thin, 16" Sabian HHX Evolution, 18" Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore, 13" Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore
Cymbal 2nd position
18" Sabian HHX Evolution, 16" Sabian HHX Evolution Ozone, 18" Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore, 17" Sabian HHX Evolution
21" Sabian Handhammered Vintage,
22" Sabian Handhammered Raw Dry
|Video:Musikmesse 2009 - 1|
|Video:Musikmesse 2009 - 2|
NOTE! Plug-in host required for operation
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).