TWIST is a new tool that combines a brand new type of synthesis, intelligent performance controls, and cutting edge GUI design to give you control over an endless arsenal of unique sounds that you can easily personalize to meet your needs.
From edgy to ethereal, TWIST gives your music that new sound you have been looking for!
Spectral Morphing Synthesis
A whole new approach to synthesis, Spectral Morphing Synthesis produces a striking, rich, controllable, and constantly evolving sound, perfect for use in pop, hip hop, and even avant-garde electronic music production.
Sound Design Made Easy
The innovation found in TWIST doesn´t stop with its sound. Users will delight at the speed and ease of sound sculpting and sonic personalization afforded by TWIST´s unique design. Rip, stretch, and contort with a simple TWIST of a knob. Making your own signature sounds have never been so easy!
Realtime Performance Features
In addition to being completely unique sounding and easy to manipulate sonically, TWIST also includes a nifty pattern generator that transposes to your whim on the fly, as well as SONiVOX´s I.R.C. (Intelligent Rhythm Control), putting your performance in perfect time in realtime.
Factory Sound Bank
SONiVOX´s world-class team of sound designers and synth tweakers have programmed up a bevy of over 200 mind-blowing patches that you can easily TWIST away into thousands and save as your very own.
About SONiVOX´s NEMESYNTH Audio Research Group
Spearheaded by noted audio guru and scientist Jim Van Buskirk, the father of the virtual instrument, modern computer driven sampling, and realtime low-latency convolution, SONiVOX´s NEMESYNTH Audio Research Group´s sole purpose is to discover, research, & develop revolutionary new enabling technologies for musicians everywhere.
TWIST - Features At A Glance:
• New Patent Pending Spectral Morphing Synthesis engine
• Ultra-user-friendly graphical user interface that makes sound creation
and personalization easy
• SONiVOX´s Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C.) technology
• Over 200 factory presets that can be easily personalized into thousands
• Onboard tempo-synced variable resolution pattern generator
• MIDI Learn & Save Function - Lock TWIST�s controls up with any midi
• Onboard chorus, tempo sync delay, and reverb fx
• PC Standalone, VST and RTAS Compatibility.
• MAC Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS Compatibility.
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).