Times have changed in the four years since the release of Big Bad Guitars Vol 1: Modern hard rock has become more forceful and assertive, deeper and darker and more intricate and nimble. These stylistic changes are what brought about the second volumes of Big Bad Guitars and Big Bad Bass Guitar.
Both Big Bad Vol 2 titles are centered around ten suites, each with 55+ parts comprised of riffs, rhythms, lines, progressions, transitions, endings, slides and chords. All bass parts lock with their guitar counter-parts and vice-versa. And of course, all electric guitar parts have been performed twice, on different guitars, creating the wide and rugged sound associated with the genre.
Both volumes are available in amped and direct (clean) versions, and as part of Nine Volt Audio’s BPM Flex Series™ the loops can be used at a wide range of tempos.
Angular, melodic, aggressive, and designed to create song structure, Big Bad Guitars Vol 2 and Big Bad Bass Guitar Vol 2 are ready to meet any composer or writer’s hard rock needs.
Big Bad Guitars Amped & Distorted Vol 2 & Big Bad Guitars Clean & Direct Vol 2 Direct
- Big Bad Guitars Vol 2 features 2300+ files in the Stylus RMX, REX, Kontakt 4, ACID Wav and Apple Loop formats.
- Suites present every part performed on two different guitars: a Gibson Les Paul Baritone and a PRS Signature Paul Allender model, both in “Dropped C#” tunings. Loops are available in separate mono files as well as a set of stereo files with each part panned hard left and hard right.
- Big Bad Guitars Vol 2 presents a selection of 525 “Toolbox” parts comprised of chromatic 8th note loops, 8th note power chord loops, 16th note loops, palm muted single notes, palm muted chords, sustained notes and sustained power chords. These are designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Big Bad Guitars Vol 2 does not require the user to convert the library using RMX’s SAGE Converter. Simply decompress the files and drag-and-drop the “Big Bad Guitars V2” folder into RMX’s “User Libraries” folder. Although it’s quick and easy, we supply visual instruction in the .pdf.
- The Kontakt format is only compatible with full retail versions of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 4.2.3 and up. The free Kontakt Player will not work with this collection.
This Multi Format Library does not include any software to play the sounds on your computer. Moving your mouse over * Multi Format Library in the product header will highlight all the included formats. Any compatible software is required to load and play the sounds of this library.