OMNISPHERE® - Power Synth
Omnisphere offers a host of hybrid synthesis and new control capabilities including Variable Waveshaping DSP synthesis, Granular synthesis, Timbre Shifting, FM, polyphonic Ring Modulation, high-resolution streaming Sample Playback, Harmonia™, Dual Multimode Filter structure, Chaos Envelopes™, an advanced Unison mode, and the innovative Flex-Mod™ modulation routing system.
The huge core library of Omnisphere is filled with years of creative sampling experiments and thousands of inspiring patches. Spectrasonics has pioneered several brand-new types of sampling for the core library of this instrument, including unique “Psychoacoustic” sounds and soundsources created with a new Composite Morphing Technique (CMT) - which morphs the harmonic characteristics of one instrument to another. As a bonus, a section of the core library is also devoted to representing the best of Spectrasonics award-winning sample libraries. When all of these organic core library soundsources are combined with the synthesis power of the STEAM engine, the sounds become “alive” in a truly dynamic and expressive way.
Among the many unique features this new multitimbral synth offers are its flexible arpeggiators with the innovative Groove Lock™ integration with Stylus RMX - allowing the arpeggiator’s pattern to instantly groove with the feel of the RMX drum loop; Live Mode for transitionless patch switching and layering, Stack Mode for powerful performance mapping; and integrated modulatable FX Racks.
Omnisphere is also the successor to Spectrasonics’ popular Atmosphere® instrument, and contains enhanced versions of all the classic Atmosphere sounds. However, the brand new core library in Omnisphere is 10-times the size of Atmosphere and features thousands of completely new and different sounds.
Omnisphere is cross-platform compatible with Apple Macintosh OS X 10.4 and higher as a native Universal Binary and also with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista. Audio Units, VST, and RTAS plug-in formats are supported for compatibility with all major host software.
• Powerfully simple interface design makes key features accessible to every user
• Advanced users can "zoom" into deeper and deeper synthesis capabilities
• Sophisticated Browser with searching, sound attributes, descriptions and images
• 8 independent Arpeggiators
• World´s first Arpeggiator with Groove Lock™ - which allows the Arpeggiators to match the feel of Stylus RMX and MIDI Files.
• Special performance-oriented Live Mode interface allows for seamless, interactive creative patch switching and layering on the fly
• Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch layering, splits, and crossfades (velocity/positional/controller)
• 8-part multitimbral with built-in Mixer, Aux FX and Mastering FX racks
• Advanced MIDI Learn and Automation parameter handling
• Comprehensive integrated Reference Guide
• Hours of free Tutorial Videos available online to registered users
• Oscillators can be sample-based or synth-based
• Up to 10 oscillators per patch with new Harmonia™ feature
• Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful modular-style routing
• Dual Layer architecture
• High-definition streaming engine
• Variable DSP Oscillator Waveshapes
• Sophisticated Unison Detuning
• Variable Analog Feel
• Modulatable Hard Sync
• Granular Synthesis
• Innovative Chaos Envelopes
• Polyphonic Timbre Shifting
• Polyphonic Timbre Crushing
• Polyphonic Waveshaper
• Polyphonic Ring Modulation
• Polyphonic Glide
• FM Oscillators
• Dual Filter architecture per Layer
• Create filter combinations in series or parallel
• Arrange and blend more than 17 Filter algorithms
• Fully modulatable FX racks
• Alternate tuning scales supported
• 6 full-featured LFOs per patch
• 8 Advanced Multi-breakpoint looping Envelopes per patch
• Unique Dual Envelope interface - Simple ADSR-style or Advanced Graphic-style
• Sampled soundsources can be processed with synthesis features!
• Vast Core Library - over 40GB with thousands of sounds
• Cutting-edge sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
• Innovative "Psychoacoustic" soundsources for organic synthesis!
• Unique multisampled "Composite Morphing™ soundsources
• Integrates the award-winning, original Atmosphere® core library
• Integrates best of Spectrasonics highly-acclaimed sample libraries
• Massive variety of inspiring sounds for all types of music production
• Searchable by sound attributes (Timbre, Genre, Mood, Tonality, Source, etc)
• Expandable sound architecture
• Integrated, full-featured FX Racks
• Up to 12 simultaneous FX per patch
• Layer FX modulatable from any mod source
• Hundreds of FX presets included
• Over 32 original FX Processors covering the full spectrum of signal processing
Spectrasonics products can be shipped to Germany, Austria and Switzerland only!
Upgrades to Omnisphere are only available directly from the Spectrasonics Tech Shop!
|The NAMM Experince|
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).