Ervaar Vir2 Instruments’ Elite Orchestral Percussion, een 19 GB grote set, bomvol uiterst gevarieerd materiaal, van zowel traditionele als ongebruikelijke orkestrale percussie. De collectie telt meer dan 250 verschillende orkestrale percussie instrumenten, in de volgende categorieën: bass drums, snare drums, cimbalen van elk type, bellen, gongs, handbellen, hamers, tamboerijnen, timpaan, triangels, windorgels, houtblokken, accessoires, FX, en exotische wereld instrumenten.
Elite Orchestral Percussion features a number of cutting-edge techniques to maximize and enhance the playability of the library, including a randomization engine which utilizes a variety of advanced techniques to maximize realism. A full performance view is available in all instruments, enabling instant triggering and programming of various common percussion articulations such as flams, 3-stroke ruffs, chokes, rolls, and realistic rhythmic pattern generators.
Elite Orchestral Percussion offers dozens of different room and reverb options via a custom set of convolution impulses implemented in EZRoom. EZRoom is a drop-down menu in the interface that, with one click, allows you to place the percussion in everything from the world's greatest chapels and concert halls to caverns, chambers, and small rooms, all with minimal processor hit and no additional RAM usage. Unusual sonic spaces are also included for esoteric effects. EZRoom multiplies the different sonic options available to the discerning orchestral writer.
* More than 250 patches of orchestral instruments categorized by family: Accessories and FX, Bass Drums, Chimes, Cymbals - China, Cymbals - Crash, Cymbals - Ride, Cymbals - Suspended, Ethnic and World, Gongs, Handbells, Mallets - Glockenspiels, Mallets - Marimbas, Mallets - Vibraphones, Snare Drums and Toms, Tambourines, Timpani, Triangles, Wind Chimes, and Wood Blocks
* 19GB of 24-bit samples
* EZRoom control in all patches, allowing the ability to instantly place the percussion in any one of over 50 different sonic spaces
* Integrated Humanize engine, offering quick control over pitch, tuning, and volume randomizations
* Custom articulation and pattern engine built-in, allowing instant triggers of chokes, flams, 3-stroke rolls, full rolls, and rhythmic patterns, all of which are automatically synced to host tempo
* Onscreen EQ controls allowing independent control of three bands (frequency, gain, and bandwidth)
* Velocity curve settings that allow easy adjustment for normal, louder, and softer playing
* Multitimbral operation, supporting up to 64 simultaneous instruments loaded (subject to RAM availability), receiving up to 64 MIDI channels (16 in plug-in mode)
* Kontakt Player 2 engine, supporting standalone operation as well as plug-in operation in all major hosts that support AudioUnit, VST, RTAS, or DXi plug-ins
* Special upgrade pricing to the full version of Kontakt 3, which allows for fuller editing of the instruments
NI Kontakt Player 2 is included in this product!
Free hard drive space - depending on the regarding library content.
You can use this library with the free Kontakt Player 4 (or higher) which is compatible to all actual operating systems and interfaces on Mac & PC
Note on Support for KONTAKT Player products:
Native Instruments only provides Registration/Activation support for KONTAKT Player products. Technical support is managed by the manufacturer of the respective products/libraries.
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).
Q: Can I use the included Kontakt Player for playing other libraries in Kontakt format (.nki plus .wav files)?
A: No, they only work in a 15 minutes demo mode
Q: When trying to "Add Library" my Kontakt shows a message "No Library found"
A: Then this is not a protected Kontakt library, but an open Kontakt format. You can find additional hints for Kontakt Libraries in that Sounds & Gear Video