At its core, Beatsation marks the next step in Toontracks evolution of creating virtual instruments that are both simple and effective to use but also very powerful sound design & music production tools.
Offering drum, bass and lead instrument creation & arrangement with drag and drop simplicity, Beatstation is your "go to" instrument for quickly getting a full groove up and running in no time at all. As if thats not enough, weve also added full MIDI & REX file support. Couple those features with the flexibility of working in Beatstation as a stand alone instrument or an AU, RTAS or VST plugin inside your favorite DAW and Beatstation becomes a creative musical force to be reckoned with.
Beatstation comes standard with a 1.5 Gb core content library packed full of beautifully recorded instrument patches, loop ready REX files and even completely customizable MIDI arrangements.
If you can think of a sound, Beatstation can help you bring it to life.
Beatstation also lets you use and combine all of your existing Toontrack EZX & SDX drum libraries together to create one of a kind drum kits and sounds. From basic musical sketches to lavish complete productions - Beatstation gives you the tools and freedom to design your own musical agenda any way you want to.
Beatstations core content library is divided into three distinct categories:
45 Basses, 48 Leads, 385 Percussive sounds, 53 REX Loops, 25 Bass Patches & 19 Lead Patches, 3 Complete MIDI Arrangements (173 MIDI files) with 3 full kit patches (Bass, Lead, Drums)
18 Basses, 52 Leads, 750 Percussive sounds, 206 REX Loops, 24 Bass Patches & 102 Lead Patches, 9 Complete MIDI Arrangements (498 MIDI files) with 9 full kit patches (Bass, Lead, Drums)
4 Basses, 11 Leads, 317 Percussive sounds, 250 Metal Guitar REX Loops played by Fredrik Thordendal / Meshuggah, 24 Bass Patches & 82 Lead Patches, 6 Complete MIDI Arrangements (362 MIDI files) with 3 full kit patches (Bass, Lead, Drums)
With the core content, you are granted instant access to all the acoustic, electronic and resampled instrument samples vital to modern production. Each category contains a variety of kit presets with corresponding MIDI variations comprised of drum, bass and lead parts. Keep in mind that they are all just a click and drag away!
The core content come stocked with thousands of MIDI grooves, REX loops, drum/bass/lead instrument presets created from 148 of the popular sounds and timbres from a massive collection of one of a kind, rare, vintage, modern and custom instruments- all meticulously multi-sampled by Toontrack.
For the advanced user Beatstation contains a number of powerful yet simplified tools for manipulating MIDI, sound design, instrument creation and full mixing. This includes full ADSR, pitching, reverse, sample off-set, note-on/off, mono/poly, 5 part sample/REX loop or slice layering per pad all with individual parameter control, variable swing, flam, transposition, 1/2 x tempo, 2 x tempo and a handy part separation feature for extracting a specific part from within the MIDI file.
The Complete Master Instrument is as follows:
1. Circuit Bent Yamaha RY-30 by Alien Devices.
2. Clavia Nord Modular G2
3. Clavia Nord Lead 2X
4. Clavia Nord Lead 3 Keyboard
5. Circuit Bent Custom HR-16 bit by Burnkit 2600
6. Circuit Bent Speak N Spell by (Glitch Machines).
7. Circuit Bent Speak N Math by (Glitch Machines).
8. Circuit Bent Casio SK1-Fragment - Richard Devine Custom
9. Circuit Bent Synthax Cataract - Heavily modified Richard Devine Custom of the Texas Instruments Touch & Tell. (Glitch Machines)
10. Circuit Bent Talking Teacher (Substitute Teacher) by Glitch Machines
11. Circuit Bent Logic Bomb Ultra-Casio SK-5 - Richard Devine Custom.
12. Glitch Desk & Custom box by John at Highly Liquid, for the Circuit Bent Modifications to the Roland TR-707 Drum Machine and Casio CZ-101.
13. TR-606 Drum Machine custom mods by Tim Adams.
14. TB-303 Devilfish Modifications by "Real World Interfaces" Robin Writtle.
15. TR-808 Drum Machine Modified by Richard Devine & Josh Kay
16. Elektron Machine SPS-1UW mkII
17. Elektron MonoMachine SFX60 mkII
18. Alesis Andromeda
19. Access Virus TI polar & Snow
20. Symbolic Sound Kyma System
21. Eventide Harmonizers H-8000FW & H3000DSE
22. Korg Chaos Pad KP3
23. Alesis Ineko Effects Unit
24. MFB-522 Analogue Drum Machine (Drum Computer)
25. MFB-Step 64 CV sequencer
26. MFB-Synth II
27. MFB-Synth Lite II
28. MFB Filter Box
29. Cwejman S1 Mk 2 Analogue Synthesizer
30. Arp-2600 modified by Phil Cirocco at C.M.S
31. TC Electronic FireworX effects processor
32. Jazzmutant Lemur Touch screen controller running NativeInstruments Reaktor 5, and Max/MSP
33. Doepfer Monster Case with modules fromHarvestmann, Livewire, MakeNoise, Plan-B, Cwejman, and TipTop.
34. Akai MPC 60
35. Circuit Bent Yamaha DD7 by Glitch Machines
36. Circuit Bent Commodore 64 by Waterhed- running Cynthcart.
37. Circuit Bent Atari 2600 -running Synthcart.
38. E-MU SP1200
39. Dave Smith Instruments-Prophet 08
40. Waldorf Pulse
41. Ensoniq EPS+
42. Shadow Hills GAMA Mic Pre
43. Neve 8816 Summing Mixer
44. SSL G Series Buss Compressor
45. Thermionic Devices Culture Vulture
46. Roland RE 20 Space Echo
47. SPL Transient Designer
48. Tanberg 1/4" Analog Tape Machine
49. Universal Audio 2192 Master Audio Interface
50. 1950s Fender P-Bass courtesy of Victor Wooten
51. Caputo Custom 5String Fretless Bass courtesy of Victor Wooten
52. Lakland Limited Edition 5String Electric Bass
53. Fender Rhodes
54. Wurlitzer Electric Piano
55. Fender Stratocaster Electric Guitar
56. Hofner Very thin ClassicElectric Guitar
57. Gretsch 1987 Maple Kick Drum
58. Ludwig 1965 Super Classic Kick Drum
59. 18" Pearl Reference Series
60. 22" Ludwig Maple Psychedelic
63. 22" PB Kick Drum
64. Pearl Concert Bass Drum
65. Ludwig Vintage Black Beauty Snare Drum
66. Ludwig Supraphonic Snare Drum
67. 13" Tama Steel Snare Drum
68. 12" Tama Snare Drum
69. 8" Yamaha Steve Jordan Snare Drum
70. 14" Pearl Solid Maple Snare Drum
71. Leedy Piccolo Snare Drum
72. Meinl Large+Small Woodblocks
73. 14" Tama Art Star Snare Drum
74. 14" Premier Gen-X Snare Drum
75. 14" Ludwig Chrome Brass Snare Drum
76. Mountain Rhythm Snare Drum
77. Group Clapping and Snapping
78. 13" Zildjian Hi-Hats
79. 14" Zildjian K + A Hi-Hats
80. 14" Masterworks Meritamon Hi-Hats
81. Meinl Medium2 Shaker
82. Meinl 8 Shake Large
83. Meinl Caxixi
84. Meinl Plastic Maracas
85. 14" Sabian AA Hi-Hats
86. Low Boy Hats
87. Tibetan Cymbal Hi-Hats
88. Spoke Hi-Hats
89. Chinese Tom
90. Deagan Doorbell
91. Japanese Temple Bowls
92. 10" Premier Gen-X Tom
93. 10" Gretsch Custom USA Tom
94. Meinl Collection Series Bongos
95. Meinl Wood Professional Congas
96. Meinl Timbales
97. 10" PB Tom
98. 12" Pearl Reference Series Tom
99. 12" PB Tom
100. 12" Premier Gen-X Tom
101. Meinl Fibercraft Congas
102. Meinl Woodcraft Congas
103. 14"Premier Gen-X Tom
104. 14" Pearl Reference Tom
105. 16" Slingerland Radioking Tom
106. 14" PB Tom
107. 16" Premier Gen-X Tom
108. Chinese Drum
109. Taos Drum
111. Zildjian K Ride Cymbal
112. Zildjian A Ride Cymbal
113. Tibetan Cymbal Hats
114. 20" Sabian Ed Thigpen Crystal Ride Cymbal
115. 22" K Zildijian Constantinople Ride Cymbal
116. 20" Zildjian 1960 Ride Cymbal
117. 20" Sabian Finger Ride Cymbal
118. 17" Zildjian Dark Crash
119. 18" Paiste Signature Fast Crash
120. 16" Paiste Signature Fast Crash
121. 16" K Zildjian Dark Crash Thin
122. 18" Istanbul Crash
123. 18" Paiste Fast Crash
124. 18" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash
125. 17" Zildjian Fast Crash
127. Bean Pod Shaker
128. Metal Castanet
130. LP Large Cabasa
131. LP Small Cabasa
132. Emsing Custom Crash
133. 20" Paiste Full Crash
134. 13" Sabian AA El Sabor
135. LP Shake it
136. Meinl Rhythm Cans
137. Meinl Lemon Shaker
138. Meinl Afuche
139. Pearl Glockenspiel
140. Meinl Big Triangle
141. Rhythm Tech Triangle
142. Meinl Apple Shaker
143. Meinl Smaller Egg Shaker
144. Meinl Vibraslap
145. LP Vibraslap
147. Taylor Acoustic Guitar 612-CE
148. Gibson Les Paul Studio
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europes largest independent customer review company.
Bis jetzt, ganz gut. Import von midi fioes wäre gut.
Es war sehr günstig als ich es kaufte und für den Preis deswegen natürlich zu empfehlen.
Windows: XP SP3, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 512 MB RAM
MAC: Mac OS 10.4.11, G5 or Intel processor with 512 MB RAM
2 GB free hard disc space, DVD drive, Internet connection, online authorisation
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).