Tone, Stereo Width and Pan Control Plugin
Although mainly created for guitars, bx_shredspread can also be used on keyboard groups, organs, choirs, background vocals and other stereo or doubled tracks.
bx_shredspread can control panning, stereo width, and the “tone of your stereo guitar tracks and groups. It automatically avoids phase problems that commonly occur when using M/S technology thanks to Brainworxs legendary algorithms for stereo width, EQ and pan.
- Intelligent stereo width, panorama, and tone control
- Individual controls for “tone (shred), stereo width (spread), mono bass
- (Mono Maker Tool) and Mono pan vs. Stereo pan
- Phase correlation meter to control phases visually
- L/R stereo level LEDs
- SHRED/Tone control: an automated algorithm to balance out EQ settings and levels of stereo signals
- SPREAD/Stereo Width Control: from mono (0%) to “wider than your speakers! (400%)
- Mono-Maker Tool: make bass frequencies mono only for a huge bottom end in your mixes!
- 4 automatable settings (A/B/C/D) with copy and paste plus 32 steps of Undo/Redo
- Super-friendly UI – just slide the speakers for stereo width control
To The Top
Supported Operating Systems
- OS X 10.6 or higher in 32- or 64- bit
- Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 & Win 8 in 64-bit
Mac - Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
PC - Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
- Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).