An eclectic Collection of Woodwinds Evolutions
Following on from the success of Spitfire's original Evo Grid 1, and the stunning Evo Grid 2 and the ultra exclusive 'Symphonic Evolutions', it was time to let the blowers have a go! Returning to the ultra dry but warm vintage surroundings of Air Edel Studios, Spitfire Audio, in conjunction with Ben Foskett, set about doing things with woodwinds that you would never expect. This volume features an eclectic collection of woodwinds evolutions designed to bring a very special edge to your music.
Featuring 48 Evos spread over 12 pitch ranges Spitfire calculated the number of different possibilities as verging on infinite, so be careful to save one you like when using the many randomisation options provided.
The two bands that went to create Evo 4 were made up of:
- FLUTE (3)
- ALTO FLUTE (1)
- BASS FLUTE (1)
- CONTRA BASS FLUTE (1)
- Bb CLARINET (3)
- Bb BASS CLARINET (3)
- OBOE (3)
- COR ANGLAIS (2)
- Bb CLARINET (2)
- Bb BASS CLARINET (1)
- BARITONE SAX (1)
- BASSOON (3)
Spitfire specially curated these extraordinary Evos into a number of spring-out-of-the-box patches. These demonstrate not only the tense and extreme elements of the library but also the curiously engaging 'episodic' evos. From simple "tutti" patches containing all 288 Evos spread evenly across your keyboard to diagonal patterns, specially curated peg patterns and a feature for you to randomly create peg patterns from the near infinite number of possible configurations.
With a number of FX accessible from the front panel this is a tool designed for producers, composers, sound designers and editors needing spellbinding, award winning material from the minute your finger hits the keyboard. Whilst playing the material orchestrated by Ben Foskett, Spitfire couldn't stop theirselves from creating an additional 5 grids of awesome warped, saturated and totally transformed versions of each and every Evo.
Presets / Articulations / Mics / Mixes
PRESETS / ARTICULATIONS
· 1-12 Step Down Diagonal
· 1-12 Step Up Diagonal
· 13-24 Step Down Diagonal
· 13-24 Step Up Diagonal
· 25-36 Step Down Diagonal
· 25-36 Step Up Diagonal
· 37-48 Step Down Diagonal
· 37-48 Step Up Diagonal
a - Evo Woods 004
· 01 Woods - Light - Into Molto Vib
· 02 Woods - Light - Into Flutter Tongue
· 03 Woods - Light - Normale into Pulsing
· 04 Woods - Light - Into Double Tongue Shudders
· 05 Woods - Light - Into Trem Shudders
· 06 Woods - Light - Trem Shudders into Forte
· 07 Woods - Light - Building Residual Tone
· 08 Woods - Light - Into Trill (Minor)
· 09 Woods - Light - Into Trill (Major)
· 10 Woods - Light - Semitone Cells with Episodic Overtones
· 11 Woods - Pitch - Into Semitone Cells
· 12 Woods - Pitch - Into Tone Cells
· 13 Woods - Pitch - Into Dissonant Pulse
· 14 Woods - Pitch - Into Multiphonics
· 15 Woods - Pitch - Into Episodic Overtones
· 16 Woods - Pitch - Soft Flutter into Overtones
· 17 Woods - Pitch - Into Episodic Overtones
· 18 Woods - Pitch - Building Semitone Trill
· 19 Woods - Pitch - Multiphonics with Molto Vib Pedal
· 20 Woods - Pitch - Double Tongue Shudders with Dissonant Pulse
· 21 Woods - Pitch - Episodic DIssonant Overtone Pulse
· 22 Woods - Pitch - Flutter into Multiphonic Overtones
· 23 Woods - Pitch - Tone Cell Episodic Overtones
· 24 Woods - Pitch - Residual Tone With Dissonant Pulse
· 25 Reeds - Light - Into Molto Vib
· 26 Reeds - Light - Into Flutter Tongue
· 27 Reeds - Light - Normale into Pulsing
· 28 Reeds - Light - Into Double Tongue Shudders
· 29 Reeds - Light - Into Trem Shudders
· 30 Reeds - Light - Into Trem Bursts
· 31 Reeds - Light - Into Trill (Minor)
· 32 Reeds - Light - Into Trill (Major)
· 33 Reeds - Pitch - Into Semitone Cells
· 34 Reeds - Pitch - Into Tone Cells
· 35 Reeds - Pitch - Into Dissonant Pulse
· 36 Reeds - Pitch - Into Bending Down
· 37 Reeds - Pitch - Into Multiphonics
· 38 Reeds - Pitch - Into Trill Shudders
· 39 Reeds - Pitch - Into Episodic Overtones
· 40 Reeds - Pitch - Into Singing Same Pitch
· 41 Reeds - Pitch - Into Random Note Bursts
· 42 Reeds - Pitch - Into Trem and Trills
· 43 Reeds - Pitch - Into Semitone Chatters
· 44 Reeds - Pitch - Into Random Evolution
· 45 Reeds - Pitch - Episodic Overtone Pulsing
· 46 Reeds - Pitch - Singing Pitch Trem Bursts
· 47 Reeds - Pitch - Flutter Tongue with Bends
· 48 Reeds - Pitch - Molto Vib Multiphonics
MICS & MIXES
- C - 48 Evos orchestrated by Ben Foskett
- Tweaked - These 48 evos cleverly glitch tweaked by Christian Henson
- Ambient - Completely transformed material from another world
- Completely Warped - Yes, 48 WW evos totally Horlicksed!!
- Warp X - Special warp version from the award winning Spitfire team.
- Warp XXX - As above but more!
Please note that the download size of this product is 17.0 GB!
To The Top
To The Top
This Product does not include or require a "Kontakt Player" license/serial number!
A full version of Native Instruments "Kontakt" is required for unlimited functionality!
Please notice: With the free Kontakt Player you can play this library for 15 minutes only in demo/test mode !
The minimum Kontakt version required to use this library is specified in the product description.
Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11, Intel Core Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for application
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)
OS compatibility of previous Kontakt versions - please check compatibility with your libraries!
Kontakt 5 5.3.1 Win (WIN 7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.3.1 Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.1.0 Win (WIN XP or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.1.0 Mac (OS X 10.7 or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.0.3 Win (WIN XP or higher)
Kontakt 5 5.0.3 Mac (OS X 10.6)
Kontakt 4 4.2.2 Win (WIN XP or higher)System FAQs
Kontakt 4 4.2.2 Mac (OS X 10.5 / 10.6)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!