Realistic playback in your notation program!
- NotePerformer makes your AVID Sibelius notation program sound like a real orchestra. All you do is write – and press play.
- Create realistic mock-ups of your orchestral scores without having to learn sequencing, mixing or how to use sample libraries.
- NotePerformer is a new kind of sound library. One that also does human expression and realistic phrasing for all your instruments, at once. All done automatically for you.
- During playback, NotePerformer reads ahead and analyzes your score from the eyes of a musician. The music is then played back like real musicians would play it, on first sight.
- The result is a musically pleasing performance of your music, where notes and phrases are musically united in a way you´ve never heard before – except from live musicians.
Super easy to use
Using NotePerformer is no more difficult than using the built-in sounds in Sibelius. You need no technical skills or previous experience in using sample libraries or producing music.
In fact there isn´t even a separate interface, but you do all your work as usual in Sibelius. Instruments are assigned automatically, and can be controlled from the Sibelius mixer.
Your musical assistant
NotePerformer is the ideal tool for orchestrating and arranging music, as it responds to and articulates your music just like a real orchestra.
So the day you hand over your score to live musicians, you can feel confident that what you´ve written produces the sound you intended. And the players will thank you for providing an intuitively playable score. One which is written for musicians and not for computer playback.
Produce your own music
NotePerformer playback is so realistic, it´s easily mistaken for a live orchestra if that´s what you´re after.
Music created with NotePerformer can be published directly, or used for demonstration or audition purposes. Or as orchestral soundtracks for movies, games, apps, TV series, documentaries, theatre plays, advertisements etc.
- NotePerformer performs your music with realistic human phrasing for all instruments
- With NotePerformer´s extensive collection of virtual instruments, you can create anything from solo and chamber pieces to monumental orchestral works
- NotePerformer is very easy to install, and there is no new technology to learn
- NotePerformer helps you to orchestrate more accurately, and to follow existing tradition
- Your scores can now sound good without compromising your layout
- Fast loading – no waiting while working! At the startup of Sibelius, we can load the entire NotePerformer sound library to memory
- NotePerformer has its own concert hall reverb and ambient noise simulation built-in. You easily control the reverb level for each instrument from Sibelius´ mixer
NotePerformer requires Sibelius 6, Sibelius 7 or Sibelius First
- In order to use NotePerformer, you must own a copy of Sibelius 6, Sibelius 7 or Sibelius First
- There is no other way to access the sounds but through Sibelius. You cannot use NotePerformer with a VST or AU sequencer music program
- Earlier versions of Sibelius cannot run NotePerformer. If you are using Sibelius 5 or earlier and want to use NotePerformer, you must purchase an upgrade from Avid to the latest version of Sibelius
- As for now, no other notation programs are compatible with NotePerformer
What's new in NotePerformer version 1.2.1:
- New solo strings
- Multiple variations on solo strings (handled automatically). You can now have multiple solo strings playing at the same time, sounding like a small string section without phasing
- Church organ added (great, swell and pedal). Choose from all stops or individual stops assignable from the mixer
- Improved sound quality for all brass, woodwind and string instruments
- A brand new reverb algorithm
- Dramatically reduced CPU use, often as much as 50% lower
- Improved expression for saxophones
- Guitar pizzicato technique added
- Support for the upcoming Sibelius 7.5