Dynamikprozessor für Mix und Mastering
Der DSM V2 ist ein Dynamikprozessor der primär zur Verstärkung der Lautstärke eingesetzt wird, dieser ist sowohl für Mix- als auch für Mastering-Anwendungen bestens geeignet.
Detaillierte Beschreibung in englischer Sprache:
The DSM V2 plugin was developed by Pro Audio DSP’s Paul Frindle, developer of some of the most respected and beloved products in recording, including the SSL E and G-series analog consoles and the SONY OXFORD OXF-3 digital console. Mr. Frindle is recognized as one of the most innovative designers in the recording industry.
The DSM V2 is not only powerful; it’s also one of the most flexible dynamics processors you’ll ever use. For example, to use the DSM V2 as a de-esser, just capture a few seconds of your vocal track where there are no “esses”. The DSM V2 can then apply that captured frequency and dynamic information to the rest of the track, thereby reducing the “esses” to match the captured section. Fast, easy, seamless.
To even out the dynamics of a mixed track during a mastering session, simply capture a few seconds of the loudest part of the track and then apply those dynamics and frequencies to the rest of the material, making it instantly “louder” while maintaining the source’s original character.
The DSM also includes a single-button Limiter function. The Limiter has been optimized to work with the DSM’s compression stage. The Limiter slams the door on short-term peak events in the program to prevent overs with no loss of punch, while retaining complete transparency for signals below -1dBFS.
Truly professional results are achieved very quickly for dynamics processes, including:
- Loudness enhancement
- Vocal enhancement and character processing
- Controls both the spectral response and dynamic characteristics of audio material to bring new dimensions in audio production and artistic control.
- Quickly captures, modifies, and re-applies sound character to its own source, or to any other program.
- Sound character mapping between whole mixes, tracks, vocal parts, and instruments.
- Continuity matching in mastering.
- Threshold control changes the level of the Active Threshold curve in relation to captured spectrum.
- Compression Ratio controls available for all frequency bands.
- Independent manual gain make-up compensates for level reduction due to compression.
- Attack and Decay controls modify the rate of gain reduction and recovery for all frequency bands.
- Knee allows you to select the amount of dB below the selected threshold where the compression begins to ease in. The lower the compression kicks in, the softer the “knee”.
- The Low Frequency Attack control progressively increases the attack time for lower frequency signals in relation to higher frequencies.
- The High Frequency Release control progressively decreases the release time for high frequency signals in relation to lower frequencies, speeding up the gain recovery for high frequency compression events.
- Parametric Threshold - an expert mode feature that allows the user to either modify a captured spectrum manually, or build a custom spectrum from scratch.
- Stereo or dual mono operation
- Included 24 bit dither with a selectable 16-bit dither option
- Intel CPU only (2 GHz empfohlen)
- 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS 10.8 oder höher
- Auflösung 1440 x 900 px / 1280 x 960 px oder höher
- Intel-kompatibel CPU mit SSE2 Instruction Set (Pentium 4 kompatibel oder höher; 2 Ghz empfohlen)
- 2 GB RAM
- Windows7 oder höher
- Auflösung1440 x 900 px / 1280 x 960 px oder höher
Zur Autorisierung / Aktivierung des Produktes benötigen Sie eine Internet Verbindung.