All Ample Guitar libraries are now coming in version 2.5
Version 2.5 includes:
1. New modular Guitar Riffer which has Strum Line and Multi-measures etc,
2. 500 riffs
3. 14 new chord types for Strummer and Riffer have been added
4. Half Mute sample group for AME (AME users have to install 2.5 full installer for the update.).
Registered Ample Guitar users may download an upgrade for FREE in their Ample Sound account.
All Ample Guitar libraries may be purchased with 20% OFF until July 16th!
Bundle containing Ample Guitar AME & Ample Bass Metal Ray5
- Support for MIDI guitars, users can get the same strings and positions, some articulations (slide and hammer on, pull off), and velocity with live playing a MIDI guitar .
- New and different GUI for extensions
- Improve "Open string first" feature.
- Add SYNC for Tab player.
To The Top
To The Top
- 6 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).