Feel the Bass!
In developing bx_subsynth, Brainworx initially made a meticulous model of the legendary dbx 120XP Subharmonic Synthesizers Waveform Modeling engine, which generates discrete bass frequencies one octave below what you feed in to it. They then supersized the 120XPs feature set to create much tighter, clearer, bigger and resonant bass.
bx_subsynth is the Holy Grail for bass fanatics. Integrating a mix of classic and modern processing, this 10-ton beast gives music tracks, cinematic special FX and DJs sound systems a bottom end that goes all the way to the Earths core!
- Models the dbx 120XP Subharmonic Synthesizers elemental sound, with dramatically expanded processing capabilities and controls
- Adds thunderous lows to music tracks, cinematic FX and DJ sound systems
- Separate controls independently boost synthesized subharmonics in three bass-frequency bands, each of which can be soloed and feature an output-level meter
- Helpful signal indicators show you at a glance which subharmonic bands to boost for most dramatic effect on different sources
- A signal-boosting input-trim screw for each bass-frequency band helps generate strong subharmonics from dry bass signal that would otherwise be too weak
- Master volume knob controls summed subharmonics output level
- Tight Punch provides resonant high-pass—with adjustable cutoff frequency—for accentuated punch while taming excessive low end
- Low End control adjusts total bass output for perfect balance with mids and highs
- Two types of Edge processing—Smooth and Harsh—can be shaped with Low Cut and High Cut filters and fine-tuned with individual controls
- Mono Maker control sums bass band to mono below user-adjustable corner frequency for laser-like focus
- Stereo Width control adjusts stereo image from mono to mile-wide stereo
- Four fully automatable banks instantly recall alternate plugin settings for A/B/C/D comparisons
Legal Disclaimer: dbx 120XP and Waveform Modeled Synthesis are registered trademarks of Harman International. The bx_subsynth was developed by Brainworx based on its own modeling techniques. dbx, Harman, nor any of their affiliate companies have endorsed or sponsored the bx_subsynth in any manner, nor licensed any intellectual property for use in this product.
To The Top
To The Top
Supported Operating Systems
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher in 32- or 64 bit
Mac - Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
PC - Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
- Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).