Offering new audio tools, greater productivity and more musical creativity, Cubase Pro 8 unites technical innovation and artistic inspiration, bringing to you two powerful and very accessible production environments. Sleeker, more efficient, more creative and offering new audio tools and instruments, Cubase Pro 8 blends the latest audio technology with inspiring music features to offer an exceptionally intuitive workflow.
Evolving into Cubase Pro
Adding “Pro to the name signifies our commitment to the producers and many other professionals around the world who work with Cubase day by day. It also emphasizes the evolution of an outstanding feature set that incorporates more serious tools and innovative technologies than ever before to accomplish your creative, musical ambitions, and that makes it Cubase Pro.
Top 10 reasons for Cubase Pro
Cubase — The Producer´s Choice : With more musical features than ever, Cubase delivers a truly unrivaled creative production experience. Sparkling with its entirely overhauled mixing console, a new Chord track alongside the innovative Chord Assistance, advanced VariAudio, more instrument content and an array of enhancements make Cubase smarter and faster in every way.
It´s in the mix
The completely new MixConsole excels not only in terms of usability, look and feel, but also sounds better than anything before it! Featuring full-screen mode, total scalability and quick in-place access to the parameters most relevant to the task, MixConsole adjusts seamlessly to notebook screens and large-scale displays.With its extremely flexible channel layout, 12 dB boost and dedicated processing power per channel, an exceptional feel to the controls and comprehensive online and offline automation tools, MixConsole provides uncompromising audio quality and routing flexibility from the outset, with plenty of pristine headroom and a fundamentally transparent sonic signature.
What is new in Cubase 9
Ground-breaking new features, streamlined workflows and stunning new plug-ins — the latest update enhances your favorite digital audio workstation in every direction and underlines Cubases claim of being the most complete DAW available. The new Lower Zone gives you direct access to editors and the MixConsole without leaving the Project window; the perfectly integrated Sampler Track opens up new creative possibilities; and the surgically precise frequency EQ takes your mix to the next level. The new Plug-in Sentinel, Multiple Marker Tracks, the improved Maximizer — Cubase 9 introduces loads of new features that you wont want to miss in future music productions.
Cubase 7.5 Update added new features that support musical creativity and enhance workflow: create alternative TrackVersions, keep focused at all times with the track visibility management system and explore the new sonic possibilities of Groove Agent SE 4, HALion Sonic SE 2, LoopMash FX, the REVelation reverb — and much, much more.
More features of Cubase:
- The Cubase Channel Strip... The brand-new channel strip in Cubase 7 offers that epic pro-console sound that lets you turn your songs into a hard-hitting, radio-ready production.
- Redesigned Channel Settings gives you lightning quick access to all channel parameters, including input metering, routing assignments, the new channel strip with premier equalization and dynamics modules and essential aux as well as cue sends to create individual cue mixes. There´s no need for scrolling — the display follows you automatically wherever you are and updates each time you adjust controls on a different channel.
- Monitor your audios loudness: To align loudness levels easily and maintain dynamics without further increasing the peak level and compression rate, Cubase 7 comes with an integrated loudness meter that is fully compatible with the EBU R128 loudness standard. Precise measuring of integrated, momentary and short-term loudness enables you to keep track of your audios loudness and deliver in true EBU-compliant formats.
- Remote control this: Supporting many hardware remote controllers right out of the box, the all-new Remote Control Editor lets you visually customize the parameter layout of individual effects and instruments on your control surface. Its as simple as it sounds — just select a hardware knob or button and chose which parameter to control and there you go! Various modes for rotaries and knobs plus the Learn mode make it even easier to assign parameters. Simply reassign the cutoff parameter of your favorite filter effect or synth to whatever rotary you want.
- Match that sound : Cubase 7 includes the full version of Voxengos CurveEQ, an extremely versatile 64-band spline EQ with linear and minimum-phase modes. Its built-in professional-grade spectrum analyzer allows displaying, saving and loading static spectrum plots for comparison and matching purposes. With its spectrum matching technology you can exactly transfer the sound of any audio track to another, whether its your die-for guitar intro or your favorite kick drum sound!
- Downmixing just got better: The latest version of MixConvert offers unmatched downmixing quality and gives you detail control over LFE, Center and surround levels. Select different output speaker arrangements and solo/mute specific channels for an individual downmix — and its all fully integrated in Cubases Control Room.
- Know your harmonies: The new global Chord Track allows for easy working with chords within your Project window and provides transform and harmonize functions throughout the application. Cubase detects the harmony structure of your song and feeds back all chord and scale information to both MIDI and audio tracks processed with VariAudio. All tracks engaged to follow will automatically reflect any harmonic adjustments made with the Chord Track! Advanced voicing options are used to transform existing parts in a harmonically correct and ear-pleasing way.
- Intelligent composing assistance: The powerful new Chord Assistant helps you to generate everything from simple pop to complex jazz chord sequences that just sound fabulous.
- Pure tuning for that extra punch: Thanks to the Hermode tuning technology, the intonation of your synthesized notes are changed dynamically on the fly for utmost compatibility with well-tempered scales, while retaining a high degree of purity for third and fifth intervals. Especially when combining non-fixed-intonation instruments, like brass and woodwind, and fixed-intonation instruments, such as guitars and piano, entire orchestral arrangements sound immediately clearer and more brilliant than before.
- Create your harmonies with VariAudio 2.0: Since its introduction in Cubase 5, we´ve been waiting to push VariAudio a milestone further. For Cubase 7 we were back in the code yard and are now proud to present you with a lot more powerful VariAudio 2.0!
The seamless integration with the newly introduced Chord Track ensures correct pitch to your harmonies at all times. This interaction also lets you harmonize your lead vocals in beautifully composed choral arrangements: the brilliant new spread function adds soprano, alt, tenor and bass voices on new tracks with by-the-book harmonic lead voicing.
And yes, the popular autotuning effect is no big deal for VariAudio!
- Global collaboration with VST Connect SE: Steinberg VST Connect SE allows musicians to connect directly to Cubase 7 users, giving you the freedom to collaborate and produce together, even when youre not in the same studio, town or country. Talkback and chat functions as well as video and audio stream in real time give you limitless possibilities.
and much more...
The entire user interface is provided in these languages:
We always deliver the latest available version! Box/DVD products might require an update download.
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europes largest independent customer review company.
Gutes Produkt. Sehr schnelles und zeitsparendes Arbeiten möglich.
Perfekte Software zum Komponieren, Mischen und Mastern. Sehr vielfältig.
USB Dongle for protection included!