*VSL Upgrade policy – get your personal upgrade discount in our shop!
VSL offers a personal upgrade/complimentary discount for most VSL Bundles, Collections, and Single Instruments, based on available registrations in your VSL User Account. To check for any possible discount simply enter your VSL login email in our basket when requested. Any available discounted price will be calculated immediately.
Important: If purchasing a former „Extended Library“, you need to order the “Full-Library”. The price will be reduced by the registered „Standard-Library“ when using the “Check” user discount button.
Please allow up to one work day for delivery of personal upgrades or discounted licenses.
Vienna Instruments Bundles are various combinations of Vienna Instruments Collections, organized in the categories of Strings, Winds, Percussion, Keyboards and Voices. The Bundle prices are reduced drastically compared to the single Collections.
Based on the Standard Libraries the FULL Libraries include additional instruments and articulations.
With a total of almost 1 million samples, Vienna Dimension Strings is by far the most ambitious and time intensive production in the history of the Vienna Symphonic Library.
The recordings in Viennas famed Silent Stage started as early as fall 2008 and took around four years. The 24 string players (8 violins, 6 violas, 6 cellos and 4 double basses) were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance.
Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble. The Bundle includes both Vienna Dimension Strings Collections at a reduced Bundle price and comes with the free Vienna Instruments player. To make the most of these unique multi-dimensional samples, we recommend using Vienna Instruments Pro.
|Standard Library||Full Library|
|Download File Size||139,6 GB||139,6 GB|
|Installed File Size||234,6 GB||234,6 GB|
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net
• free hard drive space according to the library size
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Optimum performance in combination with Vienna Instruments PRO
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.