Standalone Mastering Console
Lurssen Mastering Console is a new and unique mastering approach developed in collaboration with multi-Grammy Award winning and world-renowned mastering studio, Lurssen Mastering in Los Angeles, CA. Designed to be an effortless mastering tool for musicians and producers of all skill levels, it digitally recreates the unique "whole is greater than its parts" approach utilized by Gavin Lurssen and his team in the studio.
Lurssen Mastering Console provides a top of the line mastering processor chain with parameters that can be recalled as 20 different "Styles," created by Gavin and his team to reflect the settings they've developed in their over 25 years of experience mastering hip-hop, rock, pop, Americana and more.
- Created with Grammy Award winning Mastering Engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen
- Accurately reproduces Lurssen Mastering's unique philosophy, studio workflow and signal chain
- Works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW
- 20 pre-made "Styles" created by Gavin Lurssen and team that reproduce the settings and gear used to master pop, hip-hop, rock and more
- 3 easy-to-navigate displays: A Studio view with controls, a Wave waveform view and a Chain view for individual processors
- Input Drive knob
- 5 band EQ with fixed frequency
- "PUSH" Knob to subtly enhance selected song passages via uniform EQ adjustment
- Full automation of audio content adjustment
- Linkable Input Drive control for stereo balance tweaks
- Input/Process assignable VU metering
- Stereo/Mono monitoring capability
- 88.2/96kHz DSP processing
To The Top
To The Top
Lurssen Mastering Console is a 64-bit Plug-in and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).