Everyone Has a Voice
Get great results quickly by loading one of Nectar's professionally-designed Style presets in genres like Rock, Pop, Folk, Soul, and Voice Over & Dialogue. From there, easily customize your sound by adjusting special per-Style controls like Presence, Drive, and Grit. Need to fix pitch problems, remove pesky "ess" sounds, or reduce room noise in your recording? Nectar Elements has you covered there, too. With 10 powerful vocal processors working hard behind the scenes, Nectar Elements offers simple, intelligent controls that let you focus on your sound, not your set-up.
- Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with professionally-designed Style presets in a wide variety of Genres.
- Personalize your sound with easy-to-use controls that drive sophisticated vocal processing.
Who is it for?
- Home Recordists - Streamline your vocal production. Pick a Style and dial in your ideal vocal sound, all from one intuitive screen that holds every control you'll need.
- Singer/Songwriters - Think you can't do your own vocal production? Think again. Download the demo and see for yourself.
- Podcasters - Sound radio-ready with the click of a button. Adjust controls specifically designed for spoken dialogue and achieve consistent results every time.
ATTENTION Nectar Elements works only in Pro Tools 7.4–10!
For a detailed Comparison of Nectar 2 and Nectar Elements please take a look at "More Infos"
To The Top
To The Top
To The Top
Operating system requirements:
Windows (XP Service Pack 2 or later, x64, Vista, 7)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.10
Pro Tools 7.4+ (RTAS/AudioSuite), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
Plug-in host compatibility:
Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Logic, SONAR, ACID, REAPER, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, and many more
Note: Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
iZotope products support three methods of authorization. The method that will be best for you is based on the machine(s) on which you want to install your iZotope products.
- If your computer is connected to the internet: The most commonly-used authorization method is Online Authorization, where you can use your serial number to directly authorize a product, after product installation on your machine.
- If your computer is not connected to the internet: For offline machines, we offer a Challenge/Response authorization method. For this process, a challenge code is provided by the software on the desired machine after you perform the installation. This challenge code must then be submitted to our website via another web-connected device. A response code or file is then provided that you can use to authorize the offline machine.
- If you use an iLok: Our products also support iLok authorization for offline machines, or for users who are using iZotope products on-the-go on a number of different machines.
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).