Physically modelled Piano for Musicians on a Budget
Pianoteq represents the future of virtual pianos, providing the best and latest technology available. The sound is reproduced through a physical model that simulates properties and behaviours of real acoustic pianos. This results in a remarkably playable, vivid and adaptable instrument.
Pianoteq 5 Stage is the choice of the budget-minded musician who does not need to modify the sound. Pianoteq Stage includes the same instruments, sounds and playability as in Pianoteq Standard and PRO.
When you purchase Pianoteq 5, you choose among three flavours:
Acoustic Pianos (includes D4 and K2 grand pianos)
Electric Instruments (includes electric pianos: MKI, MKII, W1, Pianet N &t T, Electra & Clavinet)
Chromatic Percussions (includes V-B and V-M vibes, Xylophone and Marimba)
For an Overview of all available Extensions please click here.
The simpler interface in Pianoteq Stage is adapted for musicians who want the convenience of a selection of beautiful instruments for an immediate playing session. It is not for tweaking settings and parameters.
- Physically modelled virtual instrument
- Includes 2 instrument packs of choice ("flavour")
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells and carillions.
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Eight types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Harmonic, Una Corda, Celeste, Rattle, Lute Stop
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: tremolo, wah, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, amp, compressor, mini-eq.
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
To The Top
To The Top
- Win XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64 Bit)
- min. 256 MB RAM and 1,6 GHz CPU (Multicore recommended)
- Standalone, VST, RTAS, AAX
- Mac OSX 10.5 or higher (32/64 Bit)
- min. 256 MB RAM and 1,6 GHz Intel CPU (Multicore recommended)
- Standalone, VST, RTAS, AU, AAX
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).