Imagine typing words into your computer, in any language, and hearing a world class Symphonic Choir sing those words in any key(s) you play "live" on your keyboard controller! Well imagine no more, that's exactly what this revolutionary "award-winning" virtual instrument does.
Articulations - Symphonic Choirs puts five complete choir sections at your fingertips. In addition to Sopranos, Altos, Tenors, Basses, and Boys choir, you get solo Soprano, Alto, and Boy singers.
Choirs - The SATB and Boys sections are all compatible with WordBuilder, described at right, and give you the ability to have your choir sing the words you type. When used in WordBuilder, these sections have four articulations: sustained, legato, staccato, and slur. The articulation can be set on the fly using a keyswitch.
Soloists - Three solo singers are also included.
Wordbuilder is the word building software that enables Symphonic Choirs users to type in words for the Choirs to sing. This revolutionary software also includes a pop-down menu that includes popular pre-built phrases that you can load instantly. The phrases have been optimized for each Choir. The phrases menu is customizable so you can add your own phrases to WordBuilder for quick and easy access. This is the most powerful vocals solution available.
The Choirs were recorded in the same concert hall, by the same team as the EastWest / Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra and blend perfectly with EWQLSO.
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europes largest independent customer review company.
- Verwendung zur Erstellung von Instrumental- und Chorplaybacks in der Vorproduktion großer Musicals - allen zu empfehlen, die einen großen Chorklang brauchen - einzigartig durch den Worldbuilder, der in Verbindung mit einigen live eingesungenen Stimmen ein authentisches Klangbild eines Chors abgibt, das mit Text singt - fantastisch!
This library includes "PLAY 2" as a Sample-Player
Minimum Requirements for Mac
Recommended Mac System
Minimum Requirements for PC
Recommended PC System
INCLUDED FOR BOTH PC & MAC:
- 32-bit standalone and plug-in versions included.
- 64-bit PC VST (host must support 64-bit VST plugins) and standalone versions included.
- Check the following compatibility chart for availability of other 64-bit versions and updates.
- WIN: VST™, ASIO™, DirectSound™,RTAS, AAX
- MAC: VST™, Audio Units™, Core Audio™,RTAS, AAX
All included instruments, information and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.