A Sharpened Tool for Audio Editing
2nd Sense Audio presents ReSample, a sharpened tool aimed to edit, process and analyze audio, with its distinctive modern UI, powerful built-in processors and MacBook Pro Touch Bar support.
- Smooth waveform browsing and editing: fast and responsive waveform zooming and editing with your mouse, trackpad (multi-touch gestures) or keyboard.
- Vocal removal: straightforward and effective removal or extraction for center vocal sound.
- Time stretch: change the duration of a sound while its pitch unchanged. (Real time preview supported)
- Pitch shift: change the pitch of a sound while its duration unchanged. (Real time preview supported)
- Multiband compressing: split a sound into 4 frequency bands (low, low-mid, high-mid and high) and apply compressing process respectively.
- Loudness meter: collect and display loudness statistics of a sound file. (Comply with ITU-R BS.1770-2 and EBU R128)
ReSample Main Features:
- Display overview of a sound file on Touch Bar. Touch to move playhead with ease. (for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar)
- Smooth waveform browsing and editing. Responsive zooming and selecting through multi-touch trackpad or mouse.
- Easy and fluent recording process.
- Spectrogram browsing.
- Direct view and precise adjustment at sample-level.
- Remove/Extract center vocal sound in one mouse click
- Apply compressing/expanding effect to a specific frequency band.
- Sample-based noise reduction processor.
- Ship with over 20 factory audio processors/effects: Parametric Equalizer, Vocal removal, Time stretch and Pitch shift, Reverb, Noise reduction, Engineering filter, etc.
- Stable and fast high-order engineering filter. (Up to 100th order stable for Butterworth lowpass)
- Real time spectrum with frequency estimation.
- Easy-to-use equalizer with real time spectrum display.
- Straightforward and customizable fade curve.
- Free-drawing Doppler effect.
- High quality and high fidelity sample rate conversion.
- Support Mac and Windows. Support ASIO on Windows.
- Support multiple codecs and formats: PCM(.wav, .aif), FLAC(.flac), VORBIS(.ogg), MP3(.mp3), AAC(.m4a, Mac only)
- Support VST and AudioUnit effects plug-ins: VST on Windows, AudioUnit and VST on Mac.
To The Top
To The Top
- Windows 7+ (Including Windows 7, 8, & 10)
- Mac OS X 10.6+ (Including Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11)
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).