Solo Cello 2 was played and recorded at VSLs own Silent Stage. The extensive range of articulations leaves nothing to be desired. Playing techniques include staccatos, Portamento and Legato Performances as well as Legato Repetitions in various speeds, sustains with and without vibrato as well as with progessive vibrato, tremolos, Trill Performances in four intervals (from half-tone to major third trills), pizzicatos, sforzatos and sforzatissimos, fp and pfp.
This solo instrument offers an alternative to the cello included in the Solo Strings I Collection and is the perfect choice if youre looking for two different timbres of the same instrument, e.g., for solo or chamber music instrumentations.
The Solo Cello was played by Florian Eggner who is one of the first-chair players of the Synchron Stage Orchestra. Florian gained international recognition both as a soloist as well as a chamber musician with his two brothers Georg and Christoph. The “Eggner Trio – one of todays leading piano trios – performed numerous concerts in virtually all renowned venues (such as the Vienna Musikverein, Concertgebouw Amsterdam, Wigmore Hall London, Cité de la Musique Paris, Carnegie Hall New York). Several concert tours have taken the ensemble to the USA, Japan, Argentinia, Uruguay, Australia and New Zealand.
|Standard Library||Full Library|
|Download File Size||6.1 GB||-|
|Installed File Size||9.8 GB||-|
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europes largest independent customer review company.
Die Sounds klingen einfach sehr gut. Zusammen mit den Violinen ein Traum. Sehr gut!
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.