SOFTUBE Tape – realistic analog tape plug-in
Adds cohesion and weight to your mixes, three complete different tape machines included, easy to use through the amount button, different tape speeds, low CPU usage, user presets by award winning engineers
- Realistic analog tape sound
- Three tape machines included
- Type A brings precision and linearity based on a classic Swiss high end machine
- Type B is a more colorful transformer based machine which adds extra weight to the low end
- Type C is based on a British tape machine with a distinct vintage vibe
- Easy to use trough the amount button
- Different tape speeds
- More features through the remote control (speed stability, crosstalk amount, start/stop button)
- Low CPU usage
- User Presets (made by award winning engineers such as Joe Chiccarelli and Howard Willing)
- Includes Tape Multitrack for the MixFX slot of Presonus Studio One—adding individual channel crosstalk and single interface control of all tracks
To The Top
To The Top
- Mac min. requirements: Intel Core Duo, AMD 64 X2, 4 GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- PC min. requirements: Intel Core Duo, AMD 64 X2, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8 or 10, 64 Bit (except Windows 10 Anniversary Edition)
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.