Vienna Symphonic Library offers a special bundle that is only available during the month of September, 2017.
The Vienna Scoring Bundle is the perfect film music package. It includes all the important instruments and sections of a large cinematic orchestra with a broad range of articulations, the award-winning mixing and reverberation software Vienna MIR Pro 24 as well as the recently released RoomPack 6 “Synchron Stage Vienna. Of course, Viennas proprietary Vienna Instruments sample player and the mixing host Vienna Ensemble are included as well.
Vienna MIR Pro 24 and RoomPack 6 with its thousands of impulse responses captured at Stage A of Synchron Stage Vienna enable you to place your instruments in the very same scoring stage where the music for numerous recent films (e.g., Inferno, The Crown, Lego Batman, Ghost in the Shell, Genius), video games, commercials and classical works was recorded. The package is rounded off by perfectly customized and well-balanced MIR Synchron Stage Presets that place all the included instruments in their ideal spots on stage for a beautifully integrated orchestra sound, while retaining all of MIRs flexibility to adjust your mix.
The Vienna Scoring Bundle comes with everything you need to achieve that “larger than life Hollywood sound right out of the box at an affordable price. Your bundle savings amount to 38% compared to purchasing the included products separately.
If you are a registered user of some of the products included in the Vienna Scoring Bundle, take advantage of the additional complementary discounts when completing your Vienna Scoring Bundle! Just make sure to order the Bundle and not the missing products individually.
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.