A brand-new plug-in VIRTUAL VOCALIST modelled on the voice of a professional soprano opera singer, and powered by the all-new Yamaha VOCALOID2 Singing Synthesis Technology. PRIMA is a virtual female vocalist modelled on the voice of a professional soprano singer.
Once PRIMA is installed into your PC she will allow you to create synthesized singing of unprecedented quality and remarkable realism.
Prima will hit those high notes every time with perfect accuracy.
Whether it´s soaring leads, harmonies or backing vocals, Prima can sing any word from the English language (and other languages too with a little work).
Prima is also very well suited if you want to be adventurous and experimental, since her voice can be easily modified and shaped in many ways.
In addition to singing any words or combination of syllables or phonemes you can imagine, PRIMA will spread any sustained vowel (or voiced consonant) across as many notes as you like, with perfect legato. You can select from several different natural vibrato types and drag and drop your chosen type to any note or notes, and control the time-position and amount of the vibrato.
And that´s just the beginning - you have control over all of the following parameters, which you can bring to bear on any part of your creation:
- Changing syllables/phonemes
- Timing of each note (precise position/length).
- Vibrato (you can change its type/position/amount/frequency).
- Crescendo or diminuendo
- Pitch bend (amount, and positionable in time).
- Glide (portamento).
- Resonance (Frequency/bandwidth/amplitude)
- Gender factor.
Key Features of VOCALOID2
VOCALOID2 is a new version of VOCALOID, which includes major improvements in usability and synthesis quality. Here are the key features:
* New GUI: The VOCALOID Editor (score editing tool) of VOCALOID2 has a cool new look with improved user functionality.
* A much more realistic and natural sounding vocal: The synthesis engine of VOCALOID2 uses a different signal processing technique from Version 1, creating a clearer and more natural vocal.
* Realtime Keyboard Performance (VST Instrument): Written lyrics can be assigned a note by touch of a keyboard. Now you can "sing" using a keyboard.
* New functionalities and improvements: Much easier to use functionalities are newly implemented, which reduce workloads in creating your music. Existing functionalities are also improved.
* Note auditioning: If you press a note, singing with lyrics and pitch will be assigned to the note. Instantly check lyrics and notes.
* Transparent control track: Control track for controlling timbre is transparent, so you can check two parameters at once.
* Toggling between Playback and Rendering You can specify playback/rendering mode for each track. By rendering the finished track, you can reduce CPU load in playback. Maximum number of tracks is 16.
* Expression control: You can easily specify musical expression (attack and vibrato) with this intuitive user interface.
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europes largest independent customer review company.
Das Handling ist ein bisschen anders als viele VSTs, aber nach ein wenig Einarbeitungszeit kann man sehr gut klingende Resultate damit erreichen.
Sound angemessen, Rewire funktioniert mit Cubase 5 unter Windows 7 aber leider nicht. Ärgerlich, dass darauf nicht hingewiesen wurde. Die VST Einbindung ist unbrauchbar.
Das Programm ist zu umständlich zu handhaben.
- Piano-roll editor;
- Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning;
- Transparent control track;
- Toggling between playback/rendering;
- Expression control;
- Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire
VOCALOID Playback VSTi:
- Playback sequence created with VOCALOID Editor
VOCALOID Realtime VSTi
- Keyboard performance with lyrics input in advance;
- 4 polyphonic
Supported Interfaces & Standards:
VST 2.0, ReWire. (Please note however that VST with Cakewalk Sonar is not supported)
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
CPU: Celeron Dual Core 2.1GHz or more
RAM: 1GB or more
HDD: 2GB free space or more
An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).