Delay- und Modulation-PlugIn
Fault ist ein Stereo-Effekt-Plug-in, mit dem sich Klänge in mehreren Stufen manipulieren lassen. Das PlugIn setzt sich zusammen aus einem Pitch-Shifter, der die Tonhöhe im Bereich von +/- einer Oktave verschiebt, einem Frequency-Shifter, der den harmonischen Zusammenhang des Signals aufhebt und so einzigartige Effekte ermöglicht und zu guter Letzt einem Delay.
Detaillierte Beschreibung in englischer Sprache:
Three main processors power Fault's comprehensive spectral control. Dual-channel Pitch Shifters musically retune sounds up or down as much as a full octave, in steps as small as 0.1 semitone. The stereo Frequency Shifter can be modulated by precision FM controls to create beautiful and discordant sounds alike. Stereo Delays use cross-channel feedback and filters to add immersive depth. And if that weren't enough, every control knob and switch setting can be itself controlled dynamically by up to six powerful and flexible modulators.
Medicine or Mutilation—You Choose!
Fault's schizophrenic personality can take your tracks in any direction you want: make boring tracks sound richer and more exciting, or take pristine tracks to the next level of frequency-modulated mayhem. Place the Frequency Shifters in ring modulation mode and sprinkle with short delays to make a dull, lifeless snare drum sizzle like a firecracker. Still too tame for your industrial heart? Filter and feed back Fault's Pitch Shifters and add a smidgen of split-second delays to make snare hits sound like sonar hunting for submarines! If you can imagine it, Fault will take you there.
Fault's freely assignable modulators create more realistic-sounding ADT (automatic double tracking) effects for vocals than most doublers. Modulate an LFO—patched to the stereo Pitch Shifters—with a second LFO to create tape recorder-style varispeed ADT effects like the Beatles used on their vocals! Fault is indispensable for hard rock and alt-rock productions, too. Create heavy sub-octave effects on room mics to send drums to the depths of Hell. Use the Frequency Shifters' FM controls to make a grand piano track sound like an electric keyboard under water. Or like tiny birds chirping. Fault knows no bounds.
Of course, Fault can also create all the conventional effects you need for everyday processing, including ping-pong delays, chorus, flanging and more. Independent stereo parameters facilitate the ability to broaden sounds while an internal M/S matrix allows for width control and optional output to Mid and Side components for further processing. But what sets Fault apart from other plugins is its ability to create startling, new sounds that can't be ignored. Hand out seatbelts—Fault will shake your listeners to their core.
- Over 100 presets featuring settings from Richard Devine, The Crystal Method, Mirrorball Entertainment, and Toby Pitman of Air Studios
- Artifact-free frequency and pitch modulation
- Dual-channel Pitch Shifters can be stereo-linked and quantized to whole-integer semitones
- Stereo Frequency Shifter can be modulated using high-resolution FM Frequency and Depth controls
- Stereo Delays can be synced to host's tempo
- Six feedback paths—three each for the Frequency Shifter and Delays—including cross-channel feedback
- Unfiltered Audio's flagship modulation system provides six freely assignable and fully automatable modulators with drag-and-drop virtual patching: sine LFO, sawtooth/triangle LFO, square-wave LFO, input follower, sample-and-hold noise, and macro control knob
- Mid/Side processing adjusts stereo image from mono to super-wide, and provides optional output in M/S for further processing
- High Pass and Low Pass filters can be switched to process just the wet signal or both wet and dry
- Dry/Wet control provides parallel processing
- Built-in soft clipper, anti-aliasing filters, low-fi sampling rate control and ring-modulator mode
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.11,Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
PC Windows 7 through 10, Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Pro Tools 10 or higher or any VST/VST3/AU-compatible host running on a supported operating system
Die Systemvoraussetzungen entnehmen Sie bitte der Produktbeschreibung oder der Hersteller Website.
Zur Autorisierung / Aktivierung des Produktes benötigen Sie eine Internet Verbindung.