Malheureusement, cette page n'est actuellement pas encore disponible en français. Nous ne pouvons vous transmettre cette information qu'en anglais pour le moment. Merci de votre compréhension.
Hammered Acoustic Guitar - Core library
Hammered Acoustic Guitar (HAG) is the result of “playing an Ibanez AE acoustic guitar with drum sticks and brushes. In order to make it punchy and powerful Audiowiesel used two steel strings and tuned them to same pitch. This way they could maintain a slight modulation of the sound, a beat frequency.
Many ways to get creative with HAG
- Make rhythmic sections (the in-built presets are a great and easy way to start creating your own sound according to your taste)
- Play HAG as a solo instrument, choose between the modern (perfectly tuned) and the organic sample set
- Use the FX & Percussion section to spice up or even create tracks entirely with it
- Use sounds from HAG FX & Percussion for musical sound design:
- Features like the morphing slider (morphs between clean and distorted percussion), reverb on the modwheel (sampled) or tempo-synced stutter FXs give you the flexibility to sculpture the sound to fit your track.The organic feel of both, the natural and processed content freshens up sterile sounding compositions.
HAG Core Features
- Ensemble Function - You can play up to 4 guitars at the same time (2x Sticks, 2x Brushes). Modify each guitar separately to shape your sound.
- 4 channel Strip Mixer - Each guitar runs through its own channel strip. Create wide stereo images or automate the controls along your track.
- In-Built Presets Section - Jump through 8 different presets (4 single layer, 4 ensemble presets) or create your own by using the user preset slots.
- Select Sound Source - Determine what strings of the guitar shall be used for playback. This can also be randomized!
- Add Magic Slider - This additional sound layer enhances overtones and presence. Use magic carefully and dont overdo it as it alters the original sound.
- Mellow Function - If you are looking for an intimate sound with a smaller dynamic range, these patches are for you. They are very suitable for piano-esque playing.
- Dirty Slam Hits - This bonus patch provides an aggressive and distorted sound. Additionally, a set of string hits is included as well.
- Modern Button - When this button is turned on, all samples are tuned perfectly and the overall sound is a little bit brighter. When turned off the sound appears a little bit sloppy with more character. The difference between both is subtle, but its there.
This package consists of the PAG master patch. It is great for harmonic rhythms, accents or melodic lines. (FX & Percussion not included)
- Core Master patch with in-built preset section (Sticks, Sticks mellow, Brushes, Brushes mellow, 4 ensemble presets, 4 user preset slots)
- 7 additional patches /w different FX chains
- Bonus patch: Dirty Slam Hits
- Up to 9x round robin per note per velocity
- Up to 7 velocity layers
- 771 samples
- 1.2 GB Kontakt .ncw format for Kontakt 5.1 or newer
- 44.1kHz / 24bit / stereo
Haut de page
Haut de page
Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 oder 10.11 (latest update)
Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
1GB free disc space for player installation
additional hard disc space according to the library size
internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!