MARS Epic Male Choir von Soundiron ist eine mächtige epische Männer Chor Library. Ein 30 Mann Chor sowie 3 Soloisten singen sowohl in Slavonisch (Russische Liturgie-Sprache) als auch in Latein. Eine große Sammlung an Chor Effekten ergänzt das auf Kontakt basierende virtuelle "Instrument".
detaillierte Beschreibung in englischer Sprache:
With Mars, Soundiron says, we are aiming for versatility. Instead of focusing on one language, we chose to go with a wide range of both Slavonic and Latin content so composers can add more flavor to their tracks. We spent 10 days in our favorite church recording the 30-voice chorus, capturing the nuances of the male human voice. Mars is all about power, both on the low-end and the high. It includes 2 mic positions (stage and hall) so composers have the flexibility to incorporate the full-bodied sound of Mars easily into their mix. Mars has risen in the night sky.
Mars features a full 30-voice male chorus as well as 3 soloists singing in both Slavonic (Russian liturgical) and Latin. A wide variety of content is included for both languages, as well as a large collection of choral effects (shouts, sweeps, clusters, etc.).
2 masterfully mixed composite microphone positions (stage and hall), carefully blended from an array of 10 discreet large diaphragm Neumann Microphones, with wide pairs ranging in distance from 1 meter to 25 meters. The two-composite position configuration allows the best balance between placement, flexibility and performance, while providing a truly massive, robust and full-bodied sound.
In addition to the true legato chorus sustains, ALL sustaining articulations in the library include 3-part polyphonic pseudo-legato (all vowel sustains, fast & slow polysustains, soloist vowel sustains, soloist slow & melodic poly-sustains).
Mars also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content.
Deep Sampled Articulations
- 2 Languages: Slavonic (Russian liturgical) and Latin
- Massive New Marcato Builder – Explore our brand new word-building functionality, with your choice of 7 major vowel sustain types, each with multiple variants and a combined total of 42 independently selectable attack syllables and 42 release sounds, each with independent round-robin and automation-ready controls.
- Combined Marcato/Staccato Phrase Builder with preset saving and the ability to store and cycle or keyswitch between up to 16 different user created sequences
- 42 Marcatos w/ round-robin
- 26 Staccatos w/ round-robin
- 12 Slavonic 100bmp Slow Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- 11 Slavonic 140bpm Fast Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- 11 Latin 100bmp Slow Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- 14 Melodic “Gregorian” Extended slow Poly-sustains, with Atonal Droning Versions of each: (70 bpm / 3/4 timing)
- 14 Latin whisper Slow Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- 7 Latin 140bpm Fast Polysustains (sustaining w/release)
- Dozens of unique sustaining vowels w/ round-robin and independent attack & release (PP – FFF)
- 5 True Legato Vowels: Ah, Oo (p), Oo (f), Oh, Mm
- A huge collection of choral shouts, effects, drones and war chants / yells.
- 1 Master Bass Soloist and 2 Exquistite Tenor Soloists, singing in both Slavonic & Latin.
- Each language incudes of a full collection of 1 Bass and 1 Tenor articulations, each with:
- 10+ Vowel sustains w/ round-robin & release (PP – FFF)
- 10 Standard Slow Polysustains
- A wide variety of Solo Staccatos (23 syllables for the Bass and a total of 24 between the two Tenors)
- A wide selection of True-melodic Polysustains
NKI Program Presets
This library is designed for the full retail version of Kontakt 4 or later. All the Kontakt 4-compatible nki programs, featuring automatable attack, release, offset, swell, tuning, key-switching, EQ, convolution, and a full range of other effects controls.
Several presets also include our custom phrase-builder system, which allows you to automatically progress through a sequence of staccato or marcato syllables, advancing to the next one each time you play a new note.
- 16,000 samples
- 18 GB Installed
- 228 nki and 62 nkm instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav format
- 4 DVDs
- Open format to allow user customization
- Format(s): Kontakt 4 .nki and pcm .wav
Mars also features a unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content, as well as a wide collection of new and classic custom convolution impulses integrated into every preset.
Important Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 4 full retail version of Kontakt required to use all .nki instrument program presets included in this library. The free Kontakt “Player” does not support this library.
System Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher. Runs stand-alone or as plug-in via VST, AU, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 & 8).
Minimum system Requirements: Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, 7200 RPM 8MB Buffer SATA hard drive required to use most of the presets in this library.
Recommended System Requirements: 64 Bit OS, With at least Quad Core CPU, 8 GB System Ram, 7200 RPM 32MB Buffer SATA 3G/Raptor/SSD hard drive recommended for optimal performance.
Wichtig: Mit der kostenlosen Kontakt Player Version können Sie diese Library nicht betreiben! Sie benötigen für dieses "Open Kontakt" Format eine Kontakt Vollversion, welche z.B. in Komplete oder Komplete Ultimate Produkten enthalten ist.
Die erforderliche Kontakt Versionsnummer für dieses Produkt entnehmen Sie bitte der Produktbeschreibung oder der Herstellerseite.
- macOS 10.13-11 (letztes update)
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB (6GB empfohlen)
- Windows 7-10
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 oder ähnliche CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB empfohlen)
- Mac (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Wenn Sie eine ältere Version von Kontakt benötigen, lesen Sie bitte diese Infoseite.
Zu Ihrem eigenen Schutz erhalten Sie diese Library als individuelle, personalisierte Daten mit einem digitalen Wasserzeichen - DWM!