Neutron 2 Advanced - professionelles Mixing-Tool
NEUTRON 2 ist ein intelligentes Mixing-Tool für alle DAW-Systeme und verhilft nicht nur Hobby-Musikproduzenten mittels neuartiger Algorithmen zu einem perfekten Mix. Nicht allein die überarbeitete Benutzeroberfläche, sondern auch der Umfang an Features sorgen für beste Mixes. Der in Version 2 verbesserte Track Assistent „hört“ sich die Spur(en) an, erkennt automatisch das entsprechende Instrument und liefert prompt die richtigen Einstellungen für den „perfekten Mix“. Profis können selbstverständlich jederzeit eingreifen und alle Effekt-Parameter individuell editieren.
In der Advanced Version lassen sich der EQ, Transient Shaper, Compressor und das Exciter Plug-in individuell bedienen, was zum Vorteil hat, dass die CPU-Auslastung relativ gering gehalten wird. Desweiteren bietet die Advanced Version 7.1 Surround Support.
Weitere Details in englischer Sprache:
Balance your mix - The new Tonal Balance Control plug-in introduces industry-first visual analysis and communicates with all instances of Neutron so you can shape a perfectly balanced mix. Instantly call up any Neutron EQ and adjust your tracks to targets based on hundreds of professional mixes. You can even create your own custom targets from one or more songs in your personal library.
Neutron...meet Ozone - A new way to analyze your music, the Tonal Balance Control plug-in communicates with the Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 Equalizers (available separately). This new inter-plug-in communication lets you fix mix issues that hinder mastering and bridges the gap between the two. No more context switching or opening up multiple windows—just tonally balanced, professional sounding music.
Introducing Visual Mixer - The new Visual Mixer creates a picture of the entire soundstage, giving you control over individual tracks and enabling you to quickly and intuitively set the contour of your mix—all without leaving the window. Control the pan, gain, and width inside of Neutron so your mix sounds exactly how you intended.
Unmask your mix - An industry first, Neutron's Masking Meter allows you to visually identify perceptual frequency collisions, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and other issues that can cause a "muddy" or overly crowded mix. Toggle seamlessly between any two tracks to carve out sonic space and ensure that each instrument has its own place to shine.
Tap into every track - We understand that producers and engineers don’t always use iZotope plug-ins on every track. That’s okay! You can still route any of your tracks to the Tonal Balance Control plug-in, Visual Mixer, or Masking Meter from the new Mix Tap plug-in. Enjoy the flexibility of using any plug-in while still getting all the benefits of our innovative new tools across your entire mix.
Improved Track Assistant - Another industry first, Neutron’s updated Track Assistant lets you create a custom starting point based on your audio so you can focus on what’s most important—your creative take on the mix. In version two, we’ve made improvements including the ability to set auto-release, ratio and attack on the Compressor, piano instrument detection based on machine learning, and more.
Award-winning processing - Neutron features some of the best audio processing we've ever created, allowing you to achieve professional sounding mixes inside your digital audio workstation. It now includes six industry leading mixing processors, all zero-latency capable, including a new Gate with hysteresis, a static/dynamic Equalizer with analog-inspired soft saturation, two multiband Compressors, a multiband Exciter, and a multiband Transient Shaper, as well as an ultra low-latency True Peak Limiter—perfect for all your mixing needs.
Perfect for music and post production studios:
- Dial in the perfect mix with the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in, which can access any instance of Neutron across all your tracks
- Communicate with Ozone 8 (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow with professional results
- Get to an optimal starting point in your mix with the improved Track Assistant
- Visualize your entire soundstage, controlling individual tracks including pan, width, and gain via the new Visual Mixer
- Easily identify perceptual frequency collisions across tracks with the Masking Meter
- Use Mix Tap to add any track to the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, and Tonal Balance Control plug-in (even tracks that don’t have additional iZotope plug-ins running)
- Includes 6 award-winning effects including Dynamic EQ with soft saturation, 2 Compressors, Gate, Transient Shaper, Exciter, and True Peak Limiter
- Get focus and clarity across all your tracks with Neutrino’s Spectral Shaping, which automatically detects vocals, guitar, bass, piano, and drums
- Surround support up to 7.1 for all 6 modules
- Ships with 500+ professionally designed presets
- Now with redesigned user interface for improved workflow
- Neutron Advanced also ships with EQ, Compressor, Gate, Exciter, and Transient Shaper as individual plug-ins
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan – macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Plug-in Formate: AAX (64-bit), AU, VST2, VST3 *All formats are 64-bit only.
Zur Autorisierung / Aktivierung des Produktes benötigen Sie eine Internet Verbindung.