Das schweizer Taschenmesser der Delay Effekt Plug-ins
Das Sandman Pro Delay Plug-in bietet bei weitem mehr als die meisten Delay-Effekte und erschließt aufgrund innovativer Features neue Möglichkeiten der Klangformung. Dank der Sleep-Funktion in Sandman Pro ist es möglich Delay Buffer einzufrieren, Parameter mit 2 LFOs zu automatisieren und die Samplerate zu reduzieren. Mit zusätzlichen 7 Delay Modes in der Pro Version sowie Presets von Richard Devine, Julius Dobos, Simon Stockhausen und Toby Pitman ist Sandman Pro das schweizer Taschenmesser der Delay Effekt Plug-ins.
Detaillierte Beschreibung in englischer Sprache:
A delay plugin with a severe narcoleptic bent, Sandman uses its Sleep mode freezes its delay buffer to create stunning loops and grains that can be re-pitched, down-sampled, played in reverse, dirtied with noise and modulated— transforming and mutating sounds beyond all recognition! Using very short delay times, the shape-shifting Sandman alternately becomes a flanger, stutter generator, wavetable synthesizer or percussion resonator. But Sandman also excels at producing traditional echo and stereo ping-pong effects, providing delay times ranging from slapback to longer than a coffee break.
Never satisfied for long, the mad scientists at Unfiltered Audio have pushed Sandman's versatility up several notches. Sandman Pro adds seven new delay modes— each fitted with its own set of adjustable controls—that greatly expand its sonic palette while driving maximum delay times to a staggering 16 minutes.
Use Classic Tape mode to lather echoes, loops and grains with virtual tape saturation, wow and flutter. The artifact-free Multi-Tap mode gives you a whopping 16 simultaneous delay lines to bless vocals and guitar solos with mammoth doubling and stadium-size echo effects.
Use the ultra-smooth Reverse mode to produce click-free, haunting reverse echoes. Unlike with using other delays, you can modulate Sandman Pro's delay time in Modern Instant mode without producing audible pitch artifacts—great for cleanly transitioning vocal effects from doubling to echo trails at the end of a phrase.
Use the dual-mono Pitch Shifter mode to create vocal harmonies, classic shimmer effects, metallic textures and more. Or use Glitch Shifter mode for funky pitch shifting that sounds, um, just plain wrong! Not messed up enough? Modulate the Sleep button in No Echo mode for crazy stutter and glitch effects. Sandman Pro can sound squeaky clean, severely damaged or anything in between.
- Seven new delay modes: Classic Tape, Modern Instant, Pitch Shifter, Glitch Shifter, Multi-Tap, Reverse and No Echo
- Produces an unparalleled variety of time-based effects, including flanging, phasing, chorus, ping-pong delays, 16-tap delays, automatic double tracking, reverse echoes, reverb, pitch shifting, harmonizing, granular synthesis, percussion resonator, stutter generator, glitch effects and many other effects that defy description
- Professionally designed presets from Richard Devine, Julius Dobos (a.k.a. forgotten future), Simon Stockhausen, and Toby Pitman of Air Studios
- Delay times range from 5 ms to a whopping 1,000 seconds when used in conjunction with Sample Rate reduction
- Sleep buffer can be reversed, re-pitched, down-sampled, trashed with noise, modulated and shaped with built-in lowpass and highpass filters
- Every control—including the Sleep and Kill (panic) buttons—can be automated
- Unfiltered Audio's flagship modulation system provides six freely assignable and fully automatable modulators (sine LFO, sawtooth/triangle LFO, square-wave LFO, input follower, sample-and-hold noise, and macro control knob), with intuitive drag-and-drop patching to each and every one of Sandman Pro's controls
- Left and right channels can have cross-channel feedback and filtering applied and their delay times linked, offset or independently adjusted
- Feedback, X-Feed and Diffusion parameters to create thick delay tails or even reverbs
- M/S mode outputs Mid and Side signals on left and right channels, transforming Sandman Pro into a mid-side encoder
- M/S Width control adjusts the wet signal's stereo field from mono to stereo to super-wide stereo
- Soft Clip function provides analog-style saturation at Sandman Pro's inputs and outputs
- Waveform display shows the effect of your control tweaks in real time
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.8 through 10.11,Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
PC Windows 7 through 10, Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
Pro Tools 10 or higher or any VST/VST3/AU-compatible host running on a supported operating system
Zur Autorisierung / Aktivierung des Produktes benötigen Sie eine Internet Verbindung.