Voice Of Gaia: Bryn ist eine umfassende männliche Tenor Solo-Stimm-Sample Library mit der Stimme des Tenors Bryan Lane (alias “Bryn”). Der ursprünglich studierte Opern Tenor hat seinen persönlichen Stil entwickelt der von altertümlich bis Middle-Eastern und American Spiritual and Gospel Musik reicht. Seine leidenschaftliche und intensive Darbietung zieht unweigerlich jeden in den Bann.
Mit über 6GB und 7816 Samples bietet diese Library eine enorme Vielfalt und Flexibilität.
Detaillierte Beschreibung in englischer Sprache:
We recorded Bryn in a close studio environment, using premium low-noise large-diaphragm Neumann microphones and Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity and fidelity. We captured true legato vowel sustains for Ah, Oo, Humming (“mmm”) and Whistling. We also recorded classic chromatic sustains for Oh and a gliding-attack vibrato Uh vowel. There are also staccatos for Ah, Oh, Oo, Uh, Humming and Whistling. Most of this chromatic content spans a natural key range from D2—D4 (extended from C2—G4).
Voice of Gaia: Bryn features a huge collection of live melodic phrases in classic “Pure Vowel”, Middle-Eastern and American Southern gospel and spiritual styles. Each of the main phrase categories includes a full selection of phrases for each key (A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#, E, F, G and G#). In addition, there’s a general selection of whistling phrases in E/B major and improvised Arabian-styled chants rooted in E/B minor. Each phrase preset offers pitch transposition control, tempo-synching, step sequencing, song switching and dozens of other custom control features. We’ve also included our comprehensive FX Rack panel, with multi-effects, compression, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of our most popular custom recorded rooms, halls, cathedrals and otherworldly fx impulses, all easily available through the control interface.
Bryan Lane (aka "Bryn") is a vocalist and multi-instrumentalist currently completing his Artist Diploma in Early Music at Cornish College of the Arts in Seattle, studying with Stephen Stubbs and Nancy Zylstra. Originally from Southern California, he completed his Master’s in Vocal Performance at UCSB where he performed the roles of Count Almaviva in The Barber of Seville and Nerone in The Coronation of Poppea. He attended the 2013 Amherst Early Music Festival performing in The Fairy Queen under the direction of Maestro Gary Wedow and Director Drew Minter. Bryan has performed comprimari and chorus roles with Opera Santa Barbara in productions of Le Nozze di Figaro, La Traviata, La Bohème and others. Bryan has also performed the role of Don Ramiro in La Cenerentola. On the musical theater stage, Bryan has performed as John the Baptist/Judas in Godspell.
On the concert stage, he has performed solo roles in Handel’s Israel in Egypt, Messiah, and Monteverdi’s Vespro della Beata Virgine. He has performed choral, operatic, and orchestral music across the United States, Central America, and Europe. He was seen this past season performing at the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles as part of Capella Cordina, singing a newly discovered 11th century Aquitanian mass in conjunction with a Medieval exhibition. This December he will perform with the nationally renowned Santa Fe Desert Chorale for their 2014 Winter Season. An avid trumpet player, Bryan has collaborated on several albums and enjoys performing live. He has recorded solo trumpet for the films Chicken Suit and The Sacrifice of Old San Juan by up-and-coming director A.K. Hottman as well as on numerous albums and demo tracks for composer and arranger Trevor Welch.
- Two different microphone options: large diaphragm studio Neumanns, with smooth omni or crisp cardiod, each with independent ram loading, level control and panning.
- Ah, Oo, Hum and Whistle natural true legato vowel sustains
- Ah, Hum, Oh, Oo, Uh and Whistle Staccatos with 4x round-robin variation per note
- Ah, Hum, Oh, Oo, Uh and Whistle standard Sustains with infinite loop and nature release
- Over 2000 melodic phrases in the keys of A# - G#, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Melodic phrases in a variety of different styles, including Arabian, Pure Vowel, American Southern Gospel/Soul, Hummed and Whistling
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases organized by root key, style and native tempo
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres, Tuned Pads and other custom melodic instruments crafted directly from Bryan's voice.
- Vocal performance breaths and effectsSwell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1.0 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
Wichtig: Mit der kostenlosen Kontakt Player Version können Sie diese Library nicht betreiben! Sie benötigen für dieses "Open Kontakt" Format eine Kontakt Vollversion, welche z.B. in Komplete oder Komplete Ultimate Produkten enthalten ist.
Die erforderliche Kontakt Versionsnummer für dieses Produkt entnehmen Sie bitte der Produktbeschreibung oder der Herstellerseite.
- macOS 10.14 oder höher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 oder Apple M1 (nativ)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB empfohlen)
- Windows 10 oder höher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 oder ähnliche CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB empfohlen)
- Mac (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
Wenn Sie eine ältere Version von Kontakt benötigen, lesen Sie bitte diese Infoseite.
Zu Ihrem eigenen Schutz erhalten Sie diese Library als individuelle, personalisierte Daten mit einem digitalen Wasserzeichen - DWM!